Leading American company in the Insurance Sector as been recently installed in downtown Lisbon.
As a Test Engineer, this role is focused on designing, structuring and implementing tests based on our existing conventions and best practices as well as help drive the creation of new ones. You will thrive in this role if you enjoy exploring both data and code as well as devising plans and ways to test their content and functionality when multiple variables and pieces are involved. This professional will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain integration and end-to-end tests for products;
- Produce report and metrics to assure quality of improved or newly introduced features to products;
- Support Developers in the creation of Unit tests and their maintenance in our Scala projects;
- Monitor CI/CD and Code Quality metrics to improve test coverage;
- Collaborate with teams in an agile environment;
- Promote good development practices in a team environment.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience in Java/Scala;
- Proficiency in market standard tools such as Selenium, Cucumber or Cypress;
- Experience analysing Code Quality reports generated by tools such as Sonarqube;
- Experience with TDD implementations;
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Fluent in English.
Excellent opportunity to integrate in a dynamic and ambitious project, associated with a compatible compensation around proven experience. Following conditions are included: Health Insurance; 25 vacation days per year; Remote Work possibility; Preferable working hours between 11am and 20pm; On the job Training; Career Development, Transportation allowance and Daily Meal stipend.
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção - LISBOA
Shaping the Future since 1986