We are leading American company in the Insurance Sector and recently installed in downtown Lisbon, we are looking for 1 DevOps Engineer to join our local structure.
As a DevOps Engineer reporting to the Senior Devops Engineer, you can expect to manage infrastructure projects and processes. You will help identify, design, implement and document automated processes enabling high-quality delivery via frequent and fast releases. This professional will be responsible for:
- Establish, maintain and evolve concepts in CI/CD pipelines for existing and new services;
- Propose, scope, design and implement various infrastructure architectures using infrastructure-as-code;
- Collaborate with other teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment;
- Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security and customer experience;
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, share knowledge among teams and abide by industry best practices for configuration management and automation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar;
- 3+ years experience in similar roles;
- Professional experience with Linux and GitHub, Amazon Web Services, Jenkins;
- Prior experience with CircleCI, Travis CI, Team City, Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, Datadog, New Relic, Splunk, PostgeSQL, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Fluent in English.
Excellent opportunity to integrate in a dynamic and ambitious project, associated with a compatible compensation around proven experience. Following conditions are included: Health Insurance; 25 vacation days per year; Remote Work possibility; Preferable working hours between 11am and 20pm; On the job Training; Career Development, Transportation allowance and Daily Meal stipend.
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção - LISBOA
Shaping the Future since 1986