We are leading American company in the Insurance Sector and recently installed in downtown Lisbon, we are looking for 1 Data Quality Analyst to join our local structure.
As a Data Quality Analyst, you will have the opportunity to help test and refine our commercial product while conducting research to improve how data quality is measured and tracked over time. This professional will be responsible for:
- Suggest process improvements and internal tools to facilitate the QA-development lifecycle;
- Check and validate versions of big data through automation;
- Implement creative, ad-hoc strategies to meet QA demannds;
- Coordinate testing efforts with the Data Quality Team in headquarters;
- Create process documentation and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Create transparency with development and QA teams with test reports;
- Responsibly plan testing strategies in a constantly changing environment.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar;
- 3+ years experience in similar roles;
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies: SQL, JSON, Excel/Google Sheets, Spark, Hive;
- Familiarity with AWS services: Athena, Glue, S3;
- Fluent in English.
Excellent opportunity to integrate in a dynamic and ambitious project, associated with a compatible compensation around proven experience. Following conditions are included: Health Insurance; 22 vacation days per year; Remote Work possibility; Preferable working hours between 11am and 20pm; On the job Training; Career Development, Transportation allowance and Daily Meal stipend.
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção - LISBOA
Shaping the Future since 1986