Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
This professional will have the following responsibilities:
• Sourcing responsible for all Business cases related to assigned sub-commodity and suppliers;
• Negotiate and agree tooling costs, component price and conditions with suppliers to achieve overall targets by leveraging commodity volume bundling, material standardizations and localization/ point of purchase/ supply base optimization initiatives;
• Management of Supplier Scorecards (Terms & Conditions, Saving Achievements, Cost Recovery, RFQ Performance, General Service Indicators, etc.) for assigned sub-commodities and suppliers;
• Lead and support benchmarking studies and VAVE activities to identify cost reduction opportunities and to achieve market price levels for new projects and current mass production;
• Manage RFQ/ benchmarks, sourcing pipelines and saving projects and present in Sourcing Boards for final implementation along the Purchasing Process;
• Support Design Engineering and Advanced Purchasing during the project phases and material emergencies in mass production phases.
• Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration combined with technical background and skills or equivalent Master/Bachelor degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
• 3-6 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in the automotive industry;
• Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
• Condense and present complex information to key personnel in meaningful reports and compiling presentations;
• Very good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office);
• Your English skills are on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
• Willingness to travel.
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.