Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
This professional will have the following responsibilities:
• Negotiate and agree tooling costs, component price and conditions with suppliers to achieve overall targets;
• Management of Supplier Scorecards for assigned sub-commodities and suppliers;
• Lead and support benchmarking studies and VAVE activities to identify cost reduction opportunities;
• Manage RFQ/ benchmarks, sourcing pipelines and saving projects and present in Sourcing Boards for final implementation along the Purchasing Process;
• Support Design Engineering and Advanced Purchasing during the project phases and material emergencies in mass production phases.
• Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
• 3-6 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in the automotive industry;
• Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
• Very good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office);
• Business proficiency level in English;
• Willingness to travel.
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.
EGOR - Recrutamento e Seleção Porto
Shaping the Future since 1986
Applications considered will be contacted within a maximum of 10 days.