Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
This professional will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for assigned Categories and its corresponding supplier base in YEL;
- Define and implement category / subcategory strategy. Review supplier base, define robust preferred supplier base, reduce number of suppliers and bundle business accordingly;
- Follow overall SM Saving and Cost Avoidance targets, benchmark responsible category spend frequently (min. 2 times / year), identify potentials, lead supplier negotiations and implement potentials accordingly;
- Ensure data transparency and high data quality in systems (e.g. SAP);
- Follow the company procedures (e.g. Sourcing Approval), work and cooperate closely with Local Indirect Purchasing teams, ensure compliance across all Purchasing activities;
- Improve and implement standardization for assigned categories (standard documents used by all YEL affiliates)
- Contract Management ensure transparency in regards to all contracts, reviewing terms and validities frequently.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration;
- Previous experience in purchasing activities and automotive industry;
- Excellent English skills on a business proficiency level (speaking and writing);
- Very good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office and SAP);
Willingness to travel.
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.
EGOR – PORTO
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.