Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
To strengthen the purchasing team, this professional will have the following responsibilities:
- Optimization and development of applications and processes of Data Analytics Landscape of Supply Management;
- Project management for complex data analyses;
- Provide insights from analyses to different stakeholders in appropriate format;
- Analyze purchasing and technical data, initiate and controlcleansing or correction activities within the department and with IT;
- Build data sets and data bases for analyses and coordinate data exchange with IT;
- Monitor, track and report progress/achievements;
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, IT or similar;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in similar role;
- Previous experience in data processing and data analytics;
- Very good knowledge of IT tools, such as: Python, SQL, Alteryx and Power BI;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office.
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.