Our client is a multinational technology hybrid aggregate service provider (HASP) focused on delivering IT solutions As-a-Service for its customers and channel partners.
- Provide in-depth cybersecurity analysis, and trending/correlation of large data-sets to identify and troubleshoot specific cybersecurity incidents;
- Conduct security tool/application tuning engagements, using McAfee ESM and McAfee ePO, with analysts and engineers to develop/adjust rules and analyse/develop related response procedures, and reduce false-positives from alerting;
- Coordinate with and provide expert technical support to enterprise-wide technicians and staff to resolve confirmed incidents;
- Formulate technical best-practice SOPs and Runbooks for SOC Analysts.
- 5 years of demonstrated operational experience as a cybersecurity analyst/engineer;
- Experience with REGEX rules, scripting and with McAfee SIEM;
- McAfee Security Event Management certified (SIEM) definite asset;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
We offer the possibility of career progression and development of skills as well as the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
EGOR Recrutamento e Seleção Porto
Shaping the Future since 1986
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.