Our Client is a multinational technology hybrid aggregate service provider (HASP) focused on delivering IT solutions As-a-Service for its customers and channel partners.
- Confirm all issues and requests are captured and closed via the CRM ticketing system;
- Perform deployments of new firewalls and management/support of deployed firewalls;
- Recommend upgrades and changes to customer systems to ensure stability, security, and added functionality;
- Perform RFC approved systems modifications and reboots;
- Ensure all customer requests are handled, documented and escalated during Queue shifts as scheduled/directed.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma;
- 4+ years of previous field engineer experience working in a technology/systems department directly supporting customers;
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of networking technologies and business applications;
- Citrix Experience highly desirable;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of modern firewall technologies;
- Demonstrated ability to perform systems discoveries, and plan implementations;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
We offer the possibility of career progression and development of skills as well as the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
EGOR – PORTO
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.