We are recruiting for a company specializing in industrial logistics that provides transport and logistics solutions for national and international brands.
- Supervision of the daily general ledger tasks, ensuring the strict application of the group policies;
- Drive transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization;
- Train new employees and review processes with existing team members;
- Update process documentations as required;
- Monitor activity KPIs, identify improvements and implement action plans;
- Identify and implement improvement processes with a focus on quality, efficiency, and productivity;
- Control and book specific general ledger entries;
- Control SAP interfaces;
- Monitor bank transfers (Kyriba) and supervision of the bank reconciliations;
- Specific month closing tasks of General Ledger and Reporting;
- Follow-up of intercompany accounts: control, identification of open amounts reasons, collect and ensure the booking of the invoices missing;
- Drive the resolution of more complex queries raised by the team and other internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with the transversal departments: Corporate, Subsidiaries and internal departments.
- You are graduated from Finance Business Administration/ Accounting or similiar degree;
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar position and experience within a shared service environment would be a plus;
- Experience in people management of 3 years minimum;
- Good knowledge in Pack Office, SAP (mandatory) and Kyriba (appreciated);
- Good knowledge in finance, accounting, treasury, tax, and IFRS standards;
- Languages: English (fluent), French (is a plus).
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Send Application" to us or updated yout CV.
If this opportunity does not fit your profile, please contact us (Cláudia Guerreiro: email@example.com ) to discuss other career opportunities, always in an absolutely confidential manner.
Recrutamento e Seleção LISBOA
Candidates will be contacted within a maximum period of 10 working days.