Our client is one of the most relevant companies in the energy sector.
This professional will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand all processes around energy consumption calculation and billing, define and manage a new project to change and improve how data are ingested, stored and processed and how billing processes use these data obtain the best improved algorithms.
- Lead a new Platform Engineering and Digital & Data Platform;
- Work as an effective leader across the organization, and collaborate with other leaders to translate the business priorities of the company into a technical agenda;
- Robust and consistent Cloud Strategy design aligned with business objectives;
- Define efforts to optimize data;
- Collaboration with Operations Team and Energy Management;
- Coordination with other BUs and IT teams, who are developing similar projects.
- Background in any of the following: Data Warehousing, Big Data, Hadoop ecosystems, Business Intelligence, Streaming applications, Data Lakes, Data Migration or large-scale operational Analytics;
- Knowledge of some relevant languages, tools and frameworks (e.g python, Java, R, scala, spark, Kafka, Hadoop ecosystem, presto, Hive,Teradata, Elasticsearch and SAS Analytics amongst others);
- Technical degree (Maths, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar);
- 6+ years of experience in technical leadership roles: technical program management, systems architecture, or system development;
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.;
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL database;
Fluency in English and Spanish language is a plus.
EGOR Recrutamento e Seleção PORTO
Shaping the Future Since 1986
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.