We are a Portuguese Company focused on Salesforce Implementation. We have offices in Lisbon and operate mostly in the European Market, where we aim to be an outstanding Salesforce partner.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will lead the design and development on significant and often multiple business applications in local and international projects. You will be responsible for:
- Accurately assess technical architecture impact;
- Conduct meetings, prepare technical documentation, data models and systems integration specifications;
- Lead the overall architecture and development approach for the Salesforce platform;
- Plan, design, and develop new features and enhancements;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and trends in the CRM software industry;
- Work closely with different internal teams and other parties.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer;
- Knowledge on Waterfall and Agile approaches and be capable on applying both;
- Hands on experience building integration between Salesforce and other third party applications using middleware as well as web services;
- Fluent in English.
Annual salary depending on experience and track record of the candidate; Great Insurance plan; Personalised training and certification path; Working remotely; Happy Hour every Friday.
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção LISBOA
Shaping the Future since 1986