Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
The main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate project in cooperation with Project Manager with regards to achievement of the business plan;
- Improve Sales costing performance by establishing, implementing and monitoring procedures and processes for Sales Costing for the different customers;
- Cost calculation of moulding, stamping-die, assembly equipment, moulding and stamping parts;
- Act as team member in the preparation of the purchasing activities and deliver potential updates on each project status;
- Controlling, Tracking and Reporting of the commercial project status during the life time of the project;
- Participate in all project meetings and coordinate all related project tasks;
- University degree;
- Experience in operations, technical management and product management;
- Background in electrical, mechanical and moulding or stamping processes or in Cost Accounting activities will be valued;
- Advanced English language skills;
- German and French language skills (desirable);
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office;
- Willingness to travel (about 10%).
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.
EGOR – PORTO
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.