Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
The main responsibilities include the costing and pricing activities to define quotations and estimate prices, coordinate the related business acquisition project management tasks, steering the organization and determine long-term strategy as well lead and manage the business acquisition team.
- Master´s in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
- Complementary studies in International Sales and Marketing, will be valued;
- Knowledge about stamping, assembly, moulding, insert moulding, tooling and wire manufacturing processes with a minimum of 7 years in the interconnect industry;
- Strong analytical background;
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office;
- Advanced English, German and French language skills (desirable);
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.
EGOR – PORTO
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.