Our client is a multinational technology hybrid aggregate service provider (HASP) focused on delivering IT solutions As-a-Service for its customers and channel partners.
- Provide in-depth cybersecurity analysis, and trending/correlation of large data-sets such as logs, event data, and alerts from diverse network devices and applications within the enterprise to identify and troubleshoot specific cybersecurity incidents and make sound technical recommendations that enable expeditious remediation;
- Conduct security tool/application tuning engagements, using McAfee ESM and McAfee ePO, with analysts and engineers to develop/adjust rules and analyse/develop related response procedures, and reduce false-positives from alerting;
- Coordinate with and provide expert technical support to enterprise-wide technicians and staff to resolve confirmed incidents;
- Report common and repeat problems, observed via trend analysis, to SOC management and propose process and technical improvements to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of alert notification and incident handling;
- Formulate technical best-practice SOPs and Runbooks for SOC Analysts.
- 5 years of demonstrated operational experience as a cybersecurity analyst/engineer;
- 5+ years hands on experience with REGEX rules and scripting;
- McAfee Security Event Management certified (SIEM) definite asset;
- 4+ years hands on experience with McAfee SIEM;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
We offer the possibility of career progression and development of skills as well as the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
EGOR Recrutamento e Seleção Porto
Shaping the Future since 1986
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.