Our Client is part of an international group operating in 27 countries in the EMEA region, offering enterprise-oriented products, services and solutions for value-added resellers, system integrators and independent software vendors.
To manage the customer service for defined customers according to agreed service levels and defined business process.
- Own and drive the firm order backlog management activities;
- Be accountable for delivery and for delivery discrepancy resolution; communicating with the customers regarding the order confirmation, shipping and tracking information;
- Manage customer returns and related communication internally and externally.
- High School diploma (minimum);
- Customer service background;
- Fluent in Italian;
- Very good PC skills (specially Excel).
We offer the possibility of career progression and development of skills as well as the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
EGOR - PORTO
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.