We are recruiting for a company specializing in industrial logistics that provides transport and logistics solutions for national and international brands.
- Reporting directly to the Indirect Purchase Administrative Manager;
- Estimates, invoices, monitoring of account statements, participate in dispute;
- Management with process documentation and contact suppliers when needed;
- Process order requests and purchase orders in internal systems, with validation of respective costs center associated;
- Control delivery deadlines for purchase orders whenever action is justified;
- Ensure a good daily operational relationship with internal customers and suppliers.
- High school diploma with experience on sales/finance or accounting administrative functions;
- Experience in similar position;
- Experience within a shared service environment would be a plus;
- Good knowledge in MS Office and Excel;
- Good knowledge in SAP or another billing tool;
- Languages: French (fluent) and English (intermediate);
- Rigorous, strong analytical capabilities and ability to solve problems;
- Teamwork, good communication skills and assertiveness;
- Adaptability, autonomy, and proactiveness;
- Strong commitment, motivation, and high enthusiasm.
- Direct employment contract with the company + base salary + meal allowance;
- Hybrid work regime;
- Possibility of professional career development and continuous training;
- Integration in a renowned and reference company in the field, in a shared services environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Send Application" to us or updated your CV.
If this opportunity does not fit your profile, please contact us (Cláudia Guerreiro: firstname.lastname@example.org ) to discuss other career opportunities, always in an absolutely confidential manner
Recrutamento e Seleção LISBOA
Candidates will be contacted within a maximum period of 10 working days.